I use the term “lecture” to refer to the regularly scheduled class meetings, even though they will not be entirely lectures.
- Attendance (in person) at the regularly scheduled class meetings is required.
- Please inform the course staff if you will miss class.
- If you are sick, or even potentially sick, it may be best if you do not come to class. Contact the instructor.
- Students are responsible for the material in the class meetings (lectures and other activities)
- If you miss a class, you miss the class - there may not be a way to make up the material.
- The slides are designed to be used as part of the lecture presentation - they may not make sense without watching the lecture. In particular, a lot of the slide content will be drawn during the lecture.
At present, we are planning to have 2 in-person class meetings per week. See the Attendance policy.